Colca Canyon Tour 2 days
On this excursion, participants will have the opportunity to see the vicunas, vizcachas and another wilds animals on its natural enviroment Aguada Blanca National Reserve. It is certainly a privilege to peer over one of the most beautiful valleys in Peru.
Road this Canyon rim strewn hillsides full of colours, pass some time on its hot springs and shred with warn and friendly people, this all what awaits you in this beauty natural wonder.
You also can see here the depth of Colca Canyon and Andean Condor.
Our hotel in Colca Canyon: Private bathroom + Hot shower + Breakfast + Wireless internet.
This Colca Canyon tour includes entrance fee to the National Park - Colca Canyon.
We pick up you from your hotel in Arequipa and we leave after the tour at your hotel in Arequipa.
Colca Canyon Tour Special Deal SAVE 15 % We can offer this special deal because WE ARE LOCAL.
- Pick up passengers between 7:30 to 8:30 a.m. at their hotel. We will leave by the volcano along the North Road and then we go to Chachani Cañahuas Pampa, which is the National Reserve of Pampa Cañahuas. Along the way we will see vicunas, Chucura, appreciate the snow, the ponds of Patapampa Toqra and the Mirador de los Andes, where we can see the Snowy Ampato , Hualca-Hualca, and the Andes arrival in Chivay where is hotel´s located.
- After lunch (no include on the price) we will take a walk through the areas adjacent to Chivay for about 1/2 hours. After the walk, we will enjoy the hot springs of La Calera.
- Folkloric show at night. Dinner not included on the price.
- The travellers stay in a very nice hostel Nativa Inn or Posada Chivay.
- 6:00 a.m. Continental breakfast at the hotel and then the tour will head to the viewpoint of Cruz del Condor to try to see the flight of the condors. You also can see here the depth of Colca Canyon
- We will stay in this place for approximately 1 hour 30 min and then return for a short walk from the Cruz del Condor to the cross of the priest for about 1 hour. Then we will visit the traditional villages of Pinchollo, Yanque and Maca, where we will observe models (in stone), hanging tombs, amphitheatres, churches and terraces. We will arrive in Chivay, be given a time for lunch then we will make the return trip to the city of Arequipa
Book for more than 20 people, contact us directly
Pick-up will be from travellers' place.